Helmod: Assistant for planning your factory

by Helfima

Assistant for planning your factory. Can calculate required ingredients, products, machines, modules, and beacons. Can also calculate power production / consumption.

Utilities
16 days ago
0.14 - 1.1

g Ui change

4 years ago

Is there any option for you to support old UI? or relase legacy version of the mod with old UI?
I know you have worked very hard on this, but in my humble opinion new UI is much less intuitive than the old one.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

100% agree.

I've stopped using helmod cause of that. Just lurking hoping to see usable version again...

4 years ago

what you do not like?
I try to maximize the display of recipes

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

One thing that seems counter-intuitive to me is that nothing happens when you click on an Input in the Production Block. Why doesn't Helmod expand the input the same way as clicking on an ingredient in one of the recipes on the left-hand side? The result should be the same either way: a new recipe should be added whose output rate matches the input rate for the item/fluid that was clicked.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Every time I want to change items per second or compute by factory I'm lost. I click every single icon and got mad cause I don't know where to look and still can't find it. I need like a minute to figure it out and next time I start from the beginning.

Great name, hell-cause of a gui-mod.

4 years ago

I don´t have the problem to find anything. The new UI is nice to me. But to click on a input to see all recipes I can use it for would be really great.

4 years ago

@firemonkey: try right click

4 years ago

I've switched to Factory Planner. You can check it for some UI related tips. Thank you for your work, I've been using Helmod for years.

4 years ago

I love the new UI in Helmod. Great work. Matrix Solver and to pin the production-line I want to build is awesome.

4 years ago

My only complaint with the new version is that I can't seem to figure out how to set output by belt type any more.

4 years ago

@TYRU I have "Restored utility for product edition" in v0.9.3 :)

New response