Helmod: Assistant for planning your factory

by Helfima

Assistant for planning your factory. Can calculate required ingredients, products, machines, modules, and beacons. Can also calculate power production / consumption.

Utilities
9 hours ago
0.14 - 1.1

i Optimisation

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

There is a mod https://mods.factorio.com/mod/helmod-optimized that I really feel like it shouldn't be a separate one. I haven't noticed anything different apart from performance. This one is literally unusable with my modpack, changing a recipe tab takes like >5 seconds. The optimised one is fast enough not to bother me. But the problem is that the old gui breaks in some cases and becomes very inconvenient to work with.
Is there a possibility to implement it in this one?

5 years ago

I have optimized in v0.8.7 is only 50%, it's not perfect
I would like to have your feelings, this is already more acceptable

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Yea, it's acceptable, not as good as the optimized one but the gui works properly and is very nice so I'll take it. Thank you a lot.
btw. Sometimes it seems that I have to click on the ingredient twice to bring up correct recipes on the right panel, I don't know if it's an issue with my modpack or something more general.

5 years ago

ok if you must click twice I mean is a bug because is run on 2 ticks I must check that
for info:
- first tick run prepare
- second tick refresh display
when you click the filter is not apply, is that?

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Yes. The name is put into the input box, but the recipes are not filtered (but it freezes the game as usual, so something is being done)

New response