Helmod: Assistant for planning your factory

by Helfima

Assistant for planning your factory. Can calculate required ingredients, products, machines, modules, and beacons. Can also calculate power production / consumption.

Utilities
2 days ago
0.14 - 1.1

i Moving Blocks Between lines

6 years ago

I try to keep my production lines clean and containing only specific items per production line so it's easier to keep track. What I'd love to see would be an option to move a production block to a different line so that you can move stuff around, have a production line you use to experiment with things and look at stuff then when you get a eureka, you can move the entire thing to a different line. This is mostly just a quality of life change and I'd appreciate it if it could be put in the back of your mind.

Cheers

6 years ago

You know what else would be awesome? A way to move something all the way to the top (or bottom). I know I'm probably doing it wrong, but I'm trying to do my entire factory as one production line to have exactly the amount needed of everything figured into my input/output thru linking.

And it is very annoying to add a new top level recipe and have to very slowly move it from the bottom to the top one level at a time. And re scroll each time since it resets the scroll with every click.

Just a suggestion! :D

New response