Helmod: Assistant for planning your factory

by Helfima

Assistant for planning your factory. Can calculate required ingredients, products, machines, modules, and beacons. Can also calculate power production / consumption.

Utilities
2 days ago
0.14 - 1.1

b Various Issues

7 years ago

So, after playing with your mod for a few minutes, I've ran into a number of issues.

1. Clicking the screen size button causes the window to vanish off screen and make any buttons in the top left become unclickable.
  2. The window itself appears to be clipped on the far left side, causing myself to be unable to see the full image of the various buttons there. I can read something that says base time and options.
  3. By clicking the "Add production block" button, the window vanishes. Interestingly I can see a small sliver on the very top of the game window. I have a feeling that it may somehow be moving the window up. (From my knowledge of programming, I would think it would be caused by how you make the window position, but I haven't checked your source code to be certain.)

It is an interesting mod, but sadly, one that doesn't seem to work for myself.

If it makes any difference (and it probably does) I am running Factorio on a crouton ubuntu chromebook.

7 years ago

If you use a display that is too large, you will not have the entire display. To return it is possible to modify the scale of the display factorio in the display options of the game on the personalization of the scale.
I am obliged to fix the size of my screens to have good position.
Otherwise what is the size of your display?

7 years ago

1366x768 if I am not mistaken is my screen resolution. If you're asking of the actual screen size, 11.6 inch. It is useful to know that I may be able to change the factorio display options, I had forgotten about that.

7 years ago

ok i mean try add more choose for screen size

7 years ago

Same issue here. I can't even see the window size button. Could it be possible to link it with a keyboard shorcut ?

New response