Hazmat Suit

Provides a hazmat suit modular armor that keeps you from dying due to radiation damage added by Krastorio2. Also adds some compatibilty and balance fixes for some mods that I use in my mod pack.

Content
2 years ago
Armor

i Some nuclear tweaks

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Sense your are doing tweaking with K2 and nuclear fuel here are some ideas for the two mods to help with compatibly.

• Rehide the nuclear fuel recipes for some reason nuclear fuel reenables them these two recipes should not be present.
  • tweak plutonium recipe for atomic bomb to match changes for the uranium one (except the uranium part)
  • see if you can get the recipe image for the atomic bomb to match the one in K2 based on the heavy rocket
  • add plutonium recipe for the nuclear shell and nuclear turret rocket so koverex is not needed
  • add radiation damage for plutonium and the breeder cells it currently doesn't harm the player while holding it
  • For the SMR Mk3 replace the portable fusion reactors with the same amount of portable nuclear reactors as they nuclear reactors not fusion reactors.

New response