Hatsune Enrichment Process


Renames the Kovarex process to the Hatsune process in honor of Hatsune Miku, creator of Factorio.

Tweaks
2 months ago
1.1 - 2.1
4.99K
Mining Manufacturing

g Nuclear Science

13 days ago

Would you consider adding support for the "Nuclear Science" and "Nuclear Science 2.1 Fork" mods?
It would be lovely to see Miku Science made in Hatsune forges of the correct colour ;)

13 days ago

This mod just changes the name of the enrichment process, it doesn't recolor or do mechanical stuff

If you haven't already I'd recommend asking in https://mods.factorio.com/mod/MikuniumProducts as that'd probably be a better fit for this

12 days ago

This mod just changes the name of the enrichment process, it doesn't recolor or do mechanical stuff

If you haven't already I'd recommend asking in https://mods.factorio.com/mod/MikuniumProducts as that'd probably be a better fit for this

Ah, ok!
Thank you for the reply =^~^=
I wasn't sure so I asked in both places XD

New response