Hacked Splitters Fix

You've used your ingenuity as an engineer to hack your original splitter design, creating new splitters that perfectly balance transport belt inputs. These hacked splitters require extra circuitry and are best used with single-item belts as they no longer perform the function of their baser models. They unlock when their respective counterparts become available.

Content
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.18
Logistics

b error when removing

5 years ago

Hi there,

I'm getting an error and a crash when mining a hacked splitter.
"error while running event hacked-splottersT-fix:on_tick"
no problem when removing with robots.

Any idea?

thx.

5 years ago

Hey,

sorry, i can not reproduce this issue on my side, i can deconstruct the hacked splitters just fine.

Maybe it is a problem with another mod you also running? Otherwise a bit of more info and an snip of the game/crash log would be helpful.

Regards

5 years ago

Hello, i have the same error apparently, crash while deleting the splitter.

Is it fixable?

Error while running event hacked-splittersT-fix::on_tick (ID 0)
LuaTransportLine API call when LuaTransportLine was invalid.
stack traceback:
hacked-splittersT-fix/control.lua:385: in function 'process_splitter'
hacked-splittersT-fix/control.lua:434: in function 'process_splitters'
hacked-splittersT-fix/control.lua:137: in function <hacked-splittersT-fix/control.lua:136>

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Getting the same issue...
interestingly not on a new map....just on my main save
My guess is some mod installed altered the data and got stuck...i found removing the mod, saving then toggling it back on, lets the splitters be added and removed again....
This does have the issue of having removed all the splitters and needing to be put back

5 years ago

I am also getting the same issue, so frustrating, it has only just started doing it too. might have to double check some mods that i am running. Please help. I love this mod but now it has ruined one of my favourite saves

5 years ago

As stated before, I can not reproduce this error so fixing is a bit like poking in the dark.

BUT I added an extra entity validation check for the transport line where the error occurs, hope this helps.

New response