green-nightvision

changes the night vision to green

Content
9 months ago
Armor

b K2compatibility

9 months ago

Adding K2 seems to make this mod ineffective?

9 months ago
(updated 9 months ago)

It looks like Krastorio 2 is overwriting the mod with its night vision.

I could make my own night vision device from the current one (tint/texture change).
But I need some time for that. :-)

9 months ago
(updated 9 months ago)

Thank you. I like this mod. It gives night vision devices and lamps their respective usage scenarios. It's great if you're willing to update it

9 months ago

Hi, thanks for the update, I noticed that a night vision goggle was added after the update.
So do I need to modify the research and synthesis formula by myself?

9 months ago

Das Nachtsicht gerät befindet sich zurzeit im Techtree an der gleichen stelle, wie die anderen Nachtsicht geräte des unmodifizierten Factorio Techbaums. KR2 ändert wiederum einiges im techbaum und fügt forschungen hinzu.
Natürlich steht es euch frei, am mod was zu ändern,forken oder komplett in ein Mod zu Intregieren.
die Rezepte sollten aber weiterhin ohne probleme funkionieren, da ich den mod selber verwende.

The night vision device is currently in the same place in the techtree as the other night vision devices in the unmodified Factorio tech tree. KR2 again changes some things in the tech tree and adds research.
Of course, you are free to change the mod, fork or completely integrate it into a mod.

But the recipes should still work without problems, because I use the mod myself.

Translated with Deepl

9 months ago
(updated 9 months ago)

Danke~

New response