Geothermal generator

by badway

Adds a geothermal generator, which is installed at the geothermal site, generates 10,000 kW of energy.

Content
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.18
Power

g whats the steam?

4 years ago

(i am running with a lot of mods)

i found that i can get a the steam off this to be part of the boilers steam? and so could not use the steam to power miners for XMinerals collection

4 years ago

There the steam created by the mod is a separate recipe that suits just geothermal generators.

One source for me when I played served almost to the end, though there were other structures that generated energy.

Ovens as I understand it earned?

4 years ago

so in turn, looping the steam off the geothermal back into the structure is pretty much there only use?
kinda hoping that it would be like the boilers steam, then it would kinda be useful, instead of making the boilers, which create much pollution.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

From one geothermal generator it is possible to get 10,000 kW - this is a lot at the beginning, but not enough at the end. I made them on the basis of oil, but the steam turned out to be almost eternal)), I really went through the game and did not play further, I just started it, I did not have mega plants. It is still necessary to take care of the initial energy in order for the pump to pump this steam into the generator, and then the generator itself.

It’s an oil rig that pumps a resource (geothermal steam) into a generator that runs on it.

4 years ago

understandable. (somehow was hopping to get more use out of the steam) XP

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

In the settings of the mod, you can put it on an infinite resource by default it is turned off. And from the 0.17 version of the factorio, the sources of geothermal steam appear on the map in groups of 2 or more.

Here is another good mod for energy KS_Power May come in handy

4 years ago

thank for the suggestion. (has one to many mods for power)

New response