Geothermal generator

by badway

Adds a geothermal generator, which is installed at the geothermal site, generates 10,000 kW of energy.

Content
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.18
Power

i Change the graphic

5 years ago

I think a graphic restyling could be of huge benefit for this mod.

5 years ago

Thank you, the graphics will be redone in due time.
In the meantime, I was so engaged in compatibility with the old saves, that I did not notice the inactive deposits of resources, except for the starting zone. While I will correct this error.

5 years ago

thank you :) I really need some alternative power supplies ... my realistic nuclear power plants are giving me big headaches! If i got it right it can be added to existing game/map right?

5 years ago

Yes, you can use it with the old saves.
In this case, explore the technology of the Geothermal generator and the resource will appear in the starting area. With each study of any technology, the amount of the resource will be replenished. (because this source will be the only one and it will be added by a script, it may appear on the water, in this case it will be necessary to cover the construction site). If you can’t find where exactly the resource appeared in the starting area, open the mini map, there will be a brown square on it - this is the resource.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Version: 0.0.6
Date: 23. 02. 2019.
Bags:
- Fixed a bug due to which it was not possible to install the generator anywhere except the start area.

Attention! Version 0.0.6 is different. If you have installed the mod version> = 0.0.5, then delete it and after that load your save, this will remove non-compatible geothermal sources. After that, save and install version 0.0.6. If nothing is done, in this case, a new resource will appear in the starting area and you will need to rearrange the generator. New compatible resources will appear on the map, the main thing is that you do not confuse them with incompatible ones.

And the resource on the map is now displayed in white square, it is more noticeable.

There will be no more fundamental changes that would violate version compatibility.

P/s
I also have a realistic nuclear power, but I started a new game and have not reached it yet)

New response