Free Logicart Pathing

by Vas

I just felt we shouldn't need paint to make our pathing and such, so I'll make the pathing free to make since its really just there to tell carts where to go in a semi-old fashion way.

3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

i it's time for version 1.0.2 of this mod for factorio 0.18 :-)

4 years ago

it's time for version 1.0.2 of this mod for factorio 0.18 :-)

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I'll try and update these mods soon, I haven't been playing Factorio.

If you simply open the mod and change literally just the version numbers, it should work. Its not my fault the game developers don't allow people to run "outdated" mods. The mod works perfectly fine and yet the game devs force disable everything that doesn't have the same fucking version as the game, which pisses me off.

edit; Also I'm still recovering from having had a tooth pulled so I don't feel like doing stuff right this minute.

4 years ago

no need to hurry ... health and feeling well is first, nice mods for other people second :-)

for most mods, lots of details are broken with new main versions of the game, thus it isn't too bad to "weed out" outdated mods that are no longer maintained and saves lots of attempts by people to make something run that isn't worth it any longer. too bad that that then also badly affects small QoL mods that would still work almost indefinetly.

4 years ago

Let me know if this update fixes it.

4 years ago

it will take a while until i can once again use logicarts, but at least i can confirm that this version of the mod allows to start factorio in version 0.18 without errors :-)

New response