Foltik's Spaghetti Modpack

by Foltik

Just updated to 1.0 with new fixes and more content! This modpack is designed to massively ramp up the complexity of the vanilla game with Bob's mods, Angel's mods, Pyanodon's mods, Yuoki Industries, AAI, Logistics Trains, and more!

Mod packs
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.0

g Error with RSO

3 years ago

I got an error after adding RSO to this modpack. RSO is a great mod so i realy whant it!

"Error while loading recipe prototype "hotair-angels-roll-rubber-casting" (recipe): Key "icon" not found in property tree at ROOT.recipe.hotair-angels-roll-rubber-casting.icons[0]"

With my error i find another topic created by you:

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/pypetroleumhandling/discussion/5f3e929d587d1a135aadd6ba

is it possible to fix compability with RSO somehow with same way? i dont understand how to do this by myself.

3 years ago

fixed this with addind RSO to dependencies of this modpack

3 years ago

That error you're getting is caused by Pyanodon's Petroleum Handling being incompatible with PetroChem Plus. Since the mod author won't fix it, I had to manually apply a code patch in my modpack to get the game to load.

If you're getting this error, it means the base mod "Foltik's Spaghetti Modpack", which provides the fix, isn't getting loaded for some reason or another. It has dependencies on every other mod in the pack, so if one of them isn't loading, then the entire pack won't load.

3 years ago

OK ty! Just start new game. Its looks like many items in inventory tab can be resorted. Is it some guids how to make own patch to change there locations?

3 years ago

Another thing is science pack recipe icons.

Looks like a bug or smth.

1st one comes with yellow color and II in corner. Next one yellow with III. And last craft has red color without numbers. So its a bit confusing as all of this recipes gives t1 pack. it must be yelloy I, yelloy II and yelloy III. Or red. at lab it shows as red by the way and its confusing too.

New response