Followers+

Combat robots no longer expire and can be controlled and grouped with the spidertron remote.

Content
1 year, 7 months ago
Combat

b Error!

1 year, 7 months ago

hello,TheThunderBirds :)
An error has occurred.

Error while running event followersplus::on_entity_died (ID 4), __ followersplus_ /controllua:68: attempt to get length of local 'inventory' (a nil value) stack traceback: __followersplus /control.lua:68: in function 'reselectSpidertronRemotes __followersplus /control.lua:87: in function <_followersplus /controllua:78>

Thank you :)

1 year, 7 months ago

Thank you for the report, this seems to be an issue with having spectators in your game. I'll release a fix later today.

1 year, 7 months ago

Hello!
Another Error occoured!

Error while running event followersplus::on_player_cursor_stack_changed (ID 31) __followersplus_ /controllua:277: attempt to index field 'shortcut_tick', (a nil value) stack traceback:
. followersplus /control.lua:277: in function <__followersplus _/controllua:263>

There is error, but it's a good mod. thank you :)

1 year, 7 months ago

Oh no another one, thanks you for reporting it :)
Could you give me some additional info on what happened when the game crashed?
Specifically, what item were you holding and did you get it through normal means or did you spawn it in using the editor or console commands.

1 year, 7 months ago

I am looking at the shortcut after installing the "Shortcuts for 1.1" mod, and it seems to be a shortcut for this mod.
An error occurred when I clicked.

1 year, 7 months ago

That makes sense. Seems like that mod revealed an item that you only should be able to get through the script. I'll ask the developer for a way to hide it, in the meantime please do not use that button and use the shortcut shift + A instead.

1 year, 7 months ago

It's also a quick response like Thunder. thank you :)

New response