Fluid Void Extra

A pipe to void fluids. Redesigned from Rseding91's mod for new factorio versions.

Content
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1
Fluids

b Bugs

6 years ago

If anybody finds a bug, pls report it here and I will do my best to fix it.
It is an early version, so I cant guarantee that it will work perfectly from the beginning.

6 years ago

It's too pink...

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

ok, I will see if I can change the textures to be a bit more like the original.

Edit: Actually I decided to change them for this new mod. With the new version, they are a bit more purple, like the old ones, but still look different and show a "V" on straight pipes.

6 years ago

Thank you! Looks great now!

6 years ago

No problem, Im happy with the result too ^^

6 years ago

Not really a bug but a forgotten debug message, when I install a void pipe i have a message in chat "tik2"

6 years ago

Looks like when you load a game, a fluid (in my case hydrogen gas but afaik gas n liquid are handeled the same) sometimes get stuck in a void pipe and doesnt get deletet

4 years ago

I have a lot of lags in my game, and the debug time usage overview told me that my whole game need about 16ms to update. But the mod needs 2-9ms with an average of 3. I have placed maybe something about 200 of them. Isn´t this a bit mutch time usage just for a void pipe?

4 years ago

I have a lot of lags in my game, and the debug time usage overview told me that my whole game needs about 16ms to update. But the mod needs 2-9ms with an average of 3. I have placed, maybe something about 200 of them. Isn´t this a bit mutch time usage just for a void pipe?

4 years ago

@yerachden: The functionality of the pipes changed now to adjust to the actual voiding speed needed. On average it should need about 50-100 times less ressources to execute. Hope that helps!

New response