Flamethrower Rework


Balances flamethrowers. Flamethrowers deal considerably less damage, but will hit enemies much more reliably without dragging behind them. Fluid consumption is increased. Heavy and light oil give much better damage buffs. Everything is configurable, including range and firing arc size.

Tweaks
1 year, 10 months ago
2.0
471
Combat

g Conflict with boompuff agriculture

1 year, 9 months ago

Hi, with https://mods.factorio.com/mod/boompuff-agriculture/ and this mod installed unfortunately the flamethrowers no longer accept the boompuff spores as ammo. Could this be fixed?

1 year, 4 months ago

I also use the boompuff agriculture mod, I agree. Also the flamethrower fluid would be a nice add too. It would be nice to have support added for these two mods.

6 days ago
(updated 6 days ago)

I can totally incorporate the support in my fork, in fact I even did already and it works, but hasn't updated the mod yet. The fact is the boompuff mod is not yet updated itself (even if the fix is trivial). Should I upload the update? https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Flamethrower-Rework-port

New response