Far Reach

by Fexx

Build, interact and mine on the entire screen. Distances are customizable. Substitute for non-maintained mods like Long Reach.

Utilities
1 year, 1 month ago
0.16 - 1.1

i permission to translate the mod into Brazilian Portuguese

5 months ago
(updated 2 months ago)

Olá venho pedir sua autorização para que possa traduzir o mod e adicioná-lo na referência do all the mods translated BR
/
Hello, I come to ask for your authorization so that I can translate the mod and add it to the reference of all the mods translated BR
URL: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/All-The-Mods-Translated-BR

2 months ago

Hey, just so I understand what you mean: You'd translate the mod into brazilian portuguese, post them here, and I'll add the translation to the mod files?
That'd be totally fine by me.

Yes, I would translate it into PT-BR, Posted in the mod that represents "Brazil",
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/All-The-Mods-Translated-BR

Or on Github if the mod is located

If you want you can just add the mod dependency

2 months ago

I didn't find any translations for far reach in the mod you posted.
My locale file looks as follows. If you have a translation, I can copy it into the mod.

[mod-setting-name]
far-reach-build-distance-bonus=Build Distance Bonus
far-reach-reach-distance-bonus=Reach Distance Bonus
far-reach-resource-reach-distance-bonus=Resource Reach Distance Bonus
far-reach-item-drop-distance-bonus=Item Drop Distance Bonus

[mod-setting-description]
far-reach-build-distance-bonus=Bonus distance for building. Can be up to 100000. Also works in map view. Set to zero for vanilla experience.
far-reach-reach-distance-bonus=Bonus distance for interacting. Can be up to 1000. Set to zero for vanilla experience.
far-reach-resource-reach-distance-bonus=Bonus distance for mining. Can be up to 1000. Set to zero for vanilla experience.
far-reach-item-drop-distance-bonus=Bonus distance for dropping items. Can be up to 1000. Set to zero for vanilla experience.

I haven't made the files yet

New response