|Created:||1 year, 6 months ago|
|Latest Version:||0.0.11 (3 months ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.16 - 0.17|
Do things everywhere on the screen without walking back and forth long distances:
- Building constructs
- Accessing constructs and chests
- Mining ore, chopping trees
Distances are customizable.
- Renamed mod back to "Far Reach" as the other mod was marked as deprecated.
- Renamed mod to "Far Reach for Factorio .17" because someone copied this mod and released it under this name, making it look like 0.17 wasn't supported.
- Upgraded to Factorio 0.17
- Fixed: Settings are not applied for respawned players
- Fixed: Incompatibility with creative mode
- Fixed: Bonus applied twice (to players and forces)
- Added more event hooks to improve mod compatibility
- Applies settings to all players and player forces
- Fixed mod initialization for good this time
- Changed initialization to fix mod settings not being loaded at all times
- Add mod settings which allow to customize reach bonuses for building, interacting and mining
- Mention Long Reach mod in description to improve chance of being found
- Adds distance bonus to building, reach and mining