Factory Levels

Factories can level up by producing items

Content
a month ago
Manufacturing

b Blueprint don't put module on top of existing leveled up factory

1 year, 7 months ago

Since you can't build level 100 factories from scratch (which is normal), I have two blueprint : the first one to construct level 0 factory and then the second one to update the module once the factories are level 100. Tho it doesn't put request for module when building on top of the existing factories (with now level 100 so it should be the same entities and allow modules request). I have to manually deconstruct all the factories and then put the second blueprint (the deconstructed factories being lvl 100, I'm able to build them at level 100 this time). As you can see, it's kind of messy and bothersome.
Is there a way to allow the blueprint of leveled up factories to put request of module on already build factories of the same level ?

1 year, 7 months ago
(updated 1 year, 7 months ago)

Unfortunately, this blue print not inserting modules on already existing machines is vanilla behavior.

1 year, 7 months ago

ow :/ I guess I didn't have the problem because of the mod I've got. I will try to see if I can make them work on leveled up factories too. Thanks for the intels!

1 year, 7 months ago

Maybe try one of the module inserted mods?

1 year, 7 months ago

Cool work most of the time to be fair. But my blueprint also include more exotic modules combinations to have the right speed vs inserters and so on. I have created a request on copy paste module. If it's updated, I will post a message here. I will also look at the code this weekend to see if I can do that myself.