FactorioHD:Military

Part of the FactorioHD:Modpack.

Mod packs
3 years ago
1.0 - 1.1

b images too big

3 years ago

52.594 Script @factoriohd_military/data-final-fixes.lua:263: [ERROR]: Image @ factoriohd_military/data/base/graphics/entity/gun-turret/hr-gun-turret-raising.png is wider / taller than 8192 px (maximum)! It can't be loaded into the game!
../hr-gun-turret-raising-mask.png ..
../hr-gun-turret-raising.png ..
../hr-laser-turret-raising.png ..
../hr-laser-turret-raising-mask.png ..
..@ factoriohd_base/data/base/graphics/entity/rocket-silo/hr-08-rocket-silo-arms-back.png.. (from the base mod)

factoriohd_base = "0.0.8",
factoriohd_military = "0.0.7",

3 years ago

I am aware of this issue, but as far as I can tell it's a problem with TextureBase and not something I can fix on my end.

"../hr-gun-turret-raising-mask.png ..
../hr-gun-turret-raising.png ..
../hr-laser-turret-raising-mask.png .."

These sprites aren't actually taller than 8192 px, for example "hr-gun-turret-raising.png" is 1300x1008.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Ah, was just coming here to report the same. Did you report this to the devs, then?

EDIT: Dunno if you'll ever return, but it should be noted that these messages are being thrown by your mod with the default upscale value of 2. If I comment out the check and return at lines 262-265, the game appears to use these images in question without issue. I wonder if the logic in your math check may be off somehow?

2 years ago

I'm still around, the notification system isn't great so I sometimes miss messages.

Thanks for the info! I might try to figure out the error at some point, or comment out the check and see if it creates any other issues, I've just been very busy and it's a minor problem, IMO anyway

New response