Factorio HD Age: Elevated Rails


This mod contains and integrates HD textures for the elevated rails from the Space Age DLC.

Tweaks
3 months ago
2.0 - 2.1
22.6K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Trains

i Support for the recolor mod:

a day ago

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/elevated-rails-recolor

Would be great if this could be supported?

16 hours ago

Hi, what exactly do you mean by “support” in this context?

Basically, you can load both mods at the same time; it'll just use the textures from the Elevated Rail Recolor mod.

15 hours ago

I guess I am.looking for a hd version of the yellow guard lines.

14 hours ago

So, for several reasons, I won’t simply upscaling the textures from the other mod and using them.

  1. When it comes to maintenance, I want to be independent of another source that might change.
  2. The textures from the other mod have artifacts and jagged edges that would make upscaling very difficult—and you can’t create clean upscales from messy sources.

If you’re mainly interested in the color of the railings, I can try to see if I can come up with something similar.

13 hours ago

That would be great, yes it's about the yellow railings

13 hours ago
(updated 13 hours ago)

Well, I can offer you the following color palette.
What colors would you be interested in?


The original is in the upper left corner.

6 hours ago

My preference would be the the third from the left on the top row. (Yellow)

3 hours ago
(updated 3 hours ago)

Okay, I'll give it a try over the next few weeks.

I won't touch the ramps, pylons, or remnants for now (the memory requirements would skyrocket), so they might end up looking a bit inconsistent.

New response