Factorio World

Mod that changes the world generation to be a real-world map. Two world maps to choose from: "Atlantic" and "Pacific".

Content
2 years ago
0.14 - 1.1
Environment

g Is this mod compatible with Space Exploration?

2 years ago

Hey, I'd like to start a run with this mod and Space exploration. Does anyone know if these mods are compatible?

I can see another thread talking about something similar to this but I don't understand if it's being stated that they're not compatible.

If anyone knows how to check that'd be great. I tried quickly launching satellites in a sandbox mode and it was definitely generating other worlds, however I don't know enough about the Space Exploration mod to know if it was generating correctly.

2 years ago

I have not tried it with Space Exploration. But, my mod does only change the surface with name "nauvis" (https://github.com/TheOddler/FactorioWorld/blob/master/control.lua#L208). So if Space Exploration gives different names to the surfaces of the other worlds, then it should work I believe.

That combined with you saying it seemed to work, I think it's kinda safe to say that they are compatible.
Though I have never played Space Exploration so I dare not say with 100% certainty.

2 years ago

Mate, cheers for the speedy reply (and awesome mod) ! I'll risk it as I love the idea of rebuilding Earth :)

2 years ago

Yea, that honestly sounds like an amazing playthrough :D Have fun!

New response