Factorio World

Mod that changes the world generation to be a real-world map. Two world maps to choose from: "Atlantic" and "Pacific".

Content
2 years ago
0.14 - 1.1
Environment

g 1.1 update

3 years ago

Just found this mod a couple days ago, started a game with it and love it, but now with 1.1 it doesn't work, just curious if there may be an update soon?

3 years ago

Aha! It's been a while since I played Factorio, so wasn't aware 1.1 hit. I'll update the mod tonight (given I don't forget)! Might also check out the new train stuff, was excited about it when reading the FFF.

Thanks for letting me know :D

3 years ago

Thank you for your response hope you get it fixed soon been excited to go back to this mod. Plus the 1.1 update is a lot better than I originally thought.

3 years ago

I forgot last night, but working on it now. 1.1 isn't out yet, but the beta is here, so updating now :D

Exciting that it's better than expected!

3 years ago

Updated ;)

Looks like all I had to do was update the version, no code changed needed.

3 years ago

Glad it was an easy fix. I wondered if that was all it would take but I don't mess with other peoples stuff. Thanks for the update to this. Have a great rest of the week.

3 years ago

You can always try it out, the code is open source too. So if you do change something you can always throw a pull request my way and I'll check it out :D

New response