fCPU :: SE Fix :: Memory fix + Improvements

Original: Factorio Customizable Processing Unit. SpaceExploration FIx: Fixed fCPU to continue operation while a space ship is jumping between surfaces. Extra: Fixed fCPU indexing in memory read/write. (NO SIMD) Extra improvements have been added

Content
1 year, 1 month ago
Circuit network

i Get a link to a character or a specific object?

1 year, 1 month ago

An example of a team now that doesn't work.
That is, it works, but does not give out anything.
ugpf mem1[1] [virtual-signal=signal-player] 'get_inventory_size(defines.inventory.defines.inventory.character_main)'

And imagine if it were possible to read the information from objects by their ID right in the game! (Unit number parameter, from show-debug-info-on-tooltips)

Now some examples. I read a character and find an object in it. If it's not there, I execute another logic (similar to the new wc operation, only the condition will be the presence of the item type, the item type and its quantity or an array of items, according to mem, according to mem considering the quantity `(more, less, equal, not equal), or the total value (value) of all types (also comparisons))
That is, you could make a sort of trigger on the fCPU, on whether the character has an item in his inventory or not. Or in the cursor. And exactly a certain player, or all, or in the list of players.

It would also be nice to add the ability to read data from a certain entity as well. After all, they have their own number. And there already the type of the entity and any of its data, according to lua-api.factorio.com.

1 year, 1 month ago

I don't have much experience with ugpf. I will review it to see if it is feasible to integrate any improvement

New response