F.A.C.T.O.R.I.O.

by Yurand

The world has been destroyed, enraged by nuclear war. The few survivors have to keep it up and rebuild it.

Overhaul
5 years ago

g Hi

5 years ago

Hi

Except for the GUI i see no change in the game. Are the structures still in planning because when i reveal the map they dont spawn yet.

Regards

5 years ago

Hi,
I haven't uploaded any map with working radiation yet because I haven't finished creating even the demo one. If you want to take a look to the new features I've added you'll have to mess a little with the map editor.

Just place positions in the map with the following labels and it should irradiate or have other effects on the player itself.
Possible labels (without the quotation marks): "_radioactive", "_chemical", "_psi", "_radioactive_heavy". Just be sure to place a position (the button on the editor where it says LUA) and name it correctly.
Also place in a chest the new items that are added (Stimpacks, Medkit, Vodka, Brain Controller, Suit Cleaner, Artifact) and the standard suits in the game.

Thanks for downloading :)

5 years ago

Ah okay; now i got it :)

thanks for the reply and good luck with your work. I am lokking forward on the further results of yours. :)

New response