Extended Research System

Did you ever felt, that the advanced tiers of Belts, Inserters, Ammunitions or even the Assembling machine 3 are only decoratives? Ahh of course not, but did you ever thought about that, they are somewhat unimportant features? You just could launch a rocket without building any of them... Not any more! This mod helps you solve this riddle, you have to build the advanced tiers of those, if you want to advance in the Tech tree.

Content
6 days ago

b [Fixed]Error on research change

2 years ago

After add to research queue
get:

Error while running event extended-research-system::on_research_started (ID 17)
LuaEntity API call when LuaEntity was invalid.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'index'
__extended-research-system
/control.lua:69: in function 'researchstarted'
extended-research-system/control.lua:170: in function <extended-research-system/control.lua:167>

2 years ago

Hello TheoMarque!
Can you provide me a save file, so I can see what is going on? Are you playing on multiplayer? (I had not really chance to test it in mp). Do you know any other mods, which modifies constant combinators? Do you even had some fun with the constant combinators, and/or my virtual signal?

2 years ago

Can you give ma contact to you to send more data, savegame, list of mods and reproducing a bug.
Anyway - problem occurred instantly after add tech to research and as usual quit from tech tree. It's now breaking my game because I can't research any tech. (even standard)

2 years ago

Do you have any constant combinators placed down? Or did you had some, but you decided to delete them?
A savegame should be enough for me, syncing should work I think

2 years ago

Based on our private messages, I am marking this thread as solved

New response