Extended Research System

Did you ever felt, that the advanced tiers of Belts, Inserters, Ammunitions or even the Assembling machine 3 are only decoratives? Ahh of course not, but did you ever thought about that, they are somewhat unimportant features? You just could launch a rocket without building any of them... Not any more! This mod helps you solve this riddle, you have to build the advanced tiers of those, if you want to advance in the Tech tree.

Content
7 days ago

b [Solved]research deactivated by other mod

2 years ago

For some reason unknown to me, substation research is disabled. The tooltip also only says that your mod changes something in the technology.
By disabling this research it is impossible to unlock the yellow science packs.
Here is the save and the modpack: https://we.tl/t-n2WjAwOeqr

2 years ago

Hello TornBreeze!

First of all, my mod does not lock, or unlock any of the technologies or items.
Looks like one of your mods are disabling the tech, which unlocks the Substation. I would suggest you to disable the "'Utility science pack' recipe change" mod setting, so it does not need Substation as an ingredient ...

2 years ago

Did you managed to solve your problem? Does my suggestion helped you?

2 years ago

sry, that I had not reported again...
I have to say that I could not test it properly, because my PC was completely broken and I have neither the modpack nor the save.
But thanks anyway for trying to help me with the problem.

2 years ago

I still have your save file, if I am correct (1.1 World Map SP2 Creative), so I can send it back to you if you wish.

2 years ago

Thank you.
But I must confess that I have not yet done much... Therefore, it is (fortunately) not so bad.

2 years ago

Okay, then I just mark this post as solved, and I hope you will try my mod in the future ;)

2 years ago

i will ^^

New response