Extended Research System

Did you ever felt, that the advanced tiers of Belts, Inserters, Ammunitions or even the Assembling machine 3 are only decoratives? Ahh of course not, but did you ever thought about that, they are somewhat unimportant features? You just could launch a rocket without building any of them... Not any more! This mod helps you solve this riddle, you have to build the advanced tiers of those, if you want to advance in the Tech tree.

Content
6 days ago

i Separate labs

3 years ago

I know about very fun complexity but I think - add more lab tiers. Why? Because many recipes have very different science sequence. Or... No new labs but add logistic network interface for tech requirements detection. Or... Logistic chest interface built-in lab?

3 years ago

Hello TheoMarque

I created a circuit signal, which you can use on a constant combinator, whenever the science changes ( you select a new one, or unselect it ) the content of the combinator, with this unique signal changes to the required science packs, so you can manage your inputs on the lab.
If you are interested in on an example use, I created a reddit post ( a long ago ), you could take a look at it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/factorio/comments/k9w21g/new_mod_new_logistic_challenge_long_post/

I hope this was what you wanted ;)

New response