Extended Research System

Did you ever felt, that the advanced tiers of Belts, Inserters, Ammunitions or even the Assembling machine 3 are only decoratives? Ahh of course not, but did you ever thought about that, they are somewhat unimportant features? You just could launch a rocket without building any of them... Not any more! This mod helps you solve this riddle, you have to build the advanced tiers of those, if you want to advance in the Tech tree.

Content
3 days ago

b Incompatibility

3 years ago

This Mod is incompatibile with Silica Mod. Require Red Cables but they are after silica processing. Totally dead end...

3 years ago

Hello!
On Silica Mod, you mean 'Silica & Silicon', am I right?
Can you tell me, what other mods do you use?
I have loaded only this two mods up, and can not found your problem, could you describe it more?

3 years ago

BioIndustires is a bridge between Silica and your mod - stone crusher is after steel process. I think, a root cause is a Compatibility with BioIndustires.

3 years ago

I am going to patch this in Silica & Silicon. When Extended Research System and Bio Industries are both enabled, I'll unlock stone crusher with an iron-only (but more expensive) recipe, and crushed stone from the start. This should unblock this deadlock. However, Extended Research System overhauls the tech tree (in very cool ways, I'll say), so there may be more deadlocks with my mods, in which case, please do let me know.

3 years ago

Thanks, Your Mod add new vanillia feeling, what I love :)

3 years ago

Well, actually the problem is caused by my mod, I am setting the steel processing technology prerequisite to Automation SP. MKII, this was done to add a little variety to the science packs distribution, I think I should disable that part.

New response