Extended Industries

Adds new minable resources like aluminium, quartz and lithium, new intermediate products and changes recipies to be a little bit more complex

5 years ago

b Recipes in normal and expensive mod.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Hi, I've had reports that there is a conflict between AAI Industry and this mod. AAI Industry uses the newer normal and expensive data structure for some recipes, such as assembling-machine-1, which means there are two ingredients lists and no ingredients lists under .normal and .expensive, but no ingredients list under the prototype root. If you're adding ingredients and want to support this structure the function needs to check that ingredients exists under the root, normal, and expensive tables.

Edit: Oh, the title was supposed to end in mode not mod. but I can't seem to change it now.

5 years ago

Okay, thanks for the info. If i will find the time i will look into it. But i am pretty sure this mod wont go well with AAI Industries in any case, because both change the recipies of many entities to add their own version of a small electric motor. Maybe i d just have too disbale those changes, when AAI is detected...

5 years ago

If you have more specific ones then just use yours. There will probably be something somewhere that still uses an electric motor.

New response