Extended Fast Transfer

More Hotkeys to fast transfer items from entities to player and vice versa. f.e. top-up stacks of items in player's inventory, quickstack items into chest, drop more than one item into a chest or an assembler/furnace, etc. New: Add hotkey to add item requests to entities/ghosts to prime a machine with bots.

Utilities
9 months ago

g Not working? (Fixed: Furnaces are now supported)

10 months ago

I have set the button for drop custom amount, but when I click it, nothing changes.
The default one is also still dropping 1 time, not 10.

10 months ago

The problem might be, that the key events are overlapping somehow and that it uses one over the other.

Which keybinds do you use exactly?

f.e.
If I use z (y in german layout) for drop and Shift-z (Shift-y in german layout) for drop x amount, it works for me.
If I use Middle mouse to drop and Shift-Middle mouse to drop x, it does both

Don't know, how I can fix that...

10 months ago
(updated 10 months ago)

I don't change default keybind, but apparently I have used Shift+Z to Manual Sort. I proceeded to change that to Ctrl+Shift+Z and let drop custom amount still be Shift+Z button.
I don't change the Z one, but it still drops 1 item like usual.
In my case, both have no effect.

10 months ago

I'm not aware of a Manual Sort Hotkey, is it a different mod? Not sure, if and how it affects it.
Maybe I can repro it and check if it's a bug on my side...

Can you change the drop custom amount to a different hotkey, which actually works?

10 months ago

Oh, I'm sorry, the key is actually working.
The thing is, I want to drop more coals as fuel to my furnace. I can use custom drop amount to chest, but not to furnace.

10 months ago

Ah, dang. True, I don't support furnaces, yet. I should make it more clear in the description.
Drop custom items only works with chests and assembler type machines. Furnaces behave a bit different, so I didn't support them, yet.

10 months ago

Ah, so that's why.
Well, I hope you include furnaces too.

10 months ago

Yes, that's the plan :)

10 months ago

Fyi, I also added furnaces now
Hope it works

10 months ago

Marvellous!
Thank you for the update. This mod is what I seek when beginning new playthrough.

9 months ago

Apparently, I can't do that to burner mining drill too. Lol.
It will be great if you add drop custom amount of items to all things that need coal/fuel.

9 months ago

I was thinking, which kind of burners I forgot and since I mainly play Sea Block, I forgot about burner drills. :-(
Will do that and I also support the top-up function for burners more reasonable to top-up with a customizable amount of fuel

New response