Extended Descriptions ⚡

Adds critical information onto the tooltip of items, recipes, and entites

Utilities
17 days ago
0.17 - 1.1

b [fixed] Error while loading entity prototype [...]: Too deep recursion for localised string: 21 > 20 (limit)

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hi,

Great mod. I hit a error on load with newest version:

225.127 Error ModManager.cpp:1514: Error while loading entity prototype "accumulator" (accumulator): Too deep recursion for localised string: 21 > 20 (limit). in property tree at ROOT.accumulator.accumulator.localised_description[1][1][1][1][1][1][1][1][1][1][1][1][1][1][1][1][1][1][1][1]
Modifications: Base mod › Clockwork › Extended Descriptions
226.604 Mods to disable:Failed to load mods: Error while loading entity prototype "accumulator" (accumulator): Too deep recursion for localised string: 21 > 20 (limit). in property tree at ROOT.accumulator.accumulator.localised_description[1][1][1][1][1][1][1][1][1][1][1][1][1][1][1][1][1][1][1][1]
Modifications: Base mod › Clockwork › Extended Descriptions

Mods to be disabled:
• Clockwork (0.18.5)
• extended-descriptions (1.0.9)

I have a bunch of mods, not sure it comes only from Clockwork. Was working OK in previous version.

3 years ago

I don't know all of your mods so I can't be sure, but I think I have fixed this issue

3 years ago

Works like a charm, thanks !

3 years ago

FYI it still works for me in your latest version (1.0.11)
I'm curious still regarding the fix, because I checked and i have only 2 solar panels types and 2 accumulators. Just for info, in case it's of use.

A bit late but modlist here in case it's still useful for you : https://blackdiam.net/factorio/srv19/modlist.txt

3 years ago

I guess that information is pretty interesting since the original issue was about maxing out the recursion depth, but if you say the issue is fixed then I suppose there isn't anything to worry about for now

10 months ago

yo sorry to necro this but this issue I aam also having but with the following mods

https://imgur.com/a/XGp1Ayg
^ screenshot
its with modmashsplinterunderground and extended-descriptions

New response