Expanded Rocket Payloads

Adds several new teirs of functional satellites and other payloads to expand gameplay into the space age.

4 years ago
0.16 - 0.17

g 17.63 error load ing mods

4 years ago

I updated to version 17.63 and received this error. I don't have any machines with fluid boxes touching at all. https://i.imgur.com/nkrFquJ.png

4 years ago

Fix for modders: In the mods directory, under expanded-rocket-payloads_0.17.1.zip, in prototypes/entity/advanced-assembler-entity.lua, find the fluid-boxes section. Delete the last two fluid boxes, the ones with production_type = "output". None of the recipes for this machine have fluid outputs, so this shouldn't break anything. Tested with full AngelBobs and Expanded Rocket Payloads Touched by an AngelBob; other mod combinations may not work correctly.

4 years ago

You can also make a quick edit with your own data-final-fixes.lua (I find it handy to have an own mod activated to accommodate all these small fixes in one place, where they can be added or removed easily, without the need to touch the original mod's files):

if data.raw["assembling-machine"]["advanced-assembler"] then
data.raw["assembling-machine"]["advanced-assembler"].fluid_boxes[3] = nil
data.raw["assembling-machine"]["advanced-assembler"].fluid_boxes[4] = nil
end

4 years ago

Is it possible we get a new release with this included? For most people having to open a zip file is identical with not using the mod.

4 years ago

4 years ago

Here is a fixed version of the mod: Expanded Rocket Payloads

4 years ago

It works! Thank you very mucho, hexagon. We hope Musical_tanks comes with an updated version of this awesome mod soon!

4 years ago

How do you install this update if you use steam? Is it available through the in game modding gui?

4 years ago

Substitute the zip file inside the "mod" folder inside Factorio folder and you are good to go.

4 years ago

I can't find that folder. I find it by selecting "open package contents"? I'm on a mac, by the way.

4 years ago

You gotta find factorio install directory. I don't MACing, so I can't help you with that.

4 years ago

Can you make the update available through the mod portal? That would make it much simpler.

4 years ago

+1 for mod portal.

4 years ago

I would, but I am not the mod owner LOL

4 years ago

If the owner has abandoned it, you could post your update as a separate mod. If the owner comes back, they can take over again

4 years ago

Just updated it, sorry for being late!

4 years ago

Welcome back! This is one of those mods I can't live without.

3 years ago

This mod is now incompatible with the current version, could you please update it? Its a great mod

3 years ago

Seems as if the author has abandoned it. He hasn't updated since 0.17. I really miss this mod.... =(

New response