Error

You have to be logged in to access this page.

Expanded Rocket Payloads


Adds several new teirs of functional satellites and other payloads to expand gameplay into the space age.

7 years ago
0.16 - 0.17
60

b Lag Spikes

7 years ago

I am not sure if its just me, but I have lag spikes when I have expanded rocket payloads with other mods. I don't know if I get lag spikes if its by itself. I haven't try to yet. here is the mod list I have:
Aircraft
Better Power Armor Grid
BigBags
CanalBuilder
EvoGUI
FNEI
FactorioExtended
MaxRateCalculator
More Equipments Mod
More Exoskeletons
Personal Roboport mk3
spacemod
more Fusion Reactors
ore eraser
rso mod
upgrade planner

I am not sure if this place to put this.

7 years ago

Most likely your PC is just to old but to say it for sure we need a save game and some more debug info.

New response