Expanded Rocket Payloads

Adds several new teirs of functional satellites and other payloads to expand gameplay into the space age.

4 years ago
0.16 - 0.17

b building shape

5 years ago

There is some small problem with "Space Telescope Uplink Station" Depending on how you turn it when seting it up, the station takes 2x5 or 4x3 space, and when its 2x5 you CAN put some belts or manipulators there so it becomes 2x4, but you can't put boxes and other buildings so its totally confusing.
https://imgur.com/a/bQTiFlr Some prof, hope it will help

5 years ago

Ahh I see i had this problem with the advances assembler when it would rotate, never thought to apply the fix to my other entities.

I'll ill add that to the list for update 0.16.5

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

glad I could help, but what happens to stations that are already standing after update? Do they vanish? Should I collect them back in my inventory before updating?
And maybe you should make it to take 3x3 space? Can't go wrong with a square.

5 years ago

Yeah the way I change it is to add a little code to make the entities non-rotatable. I'll test to make sure ones that are already rotated don't get bugged out when I add the code.

I had just made the collision box rectangular like a day before release because if you put inserters on above the uplink station it gave a weird visual with the satellite dish.

New response