Even Distribution


Modifies CTRL + Click Drag to evenly distribute the items over multiple buildings. Also adds Inventory Cleanup hotkey (SHIFT+C) which evenly distributes unneeded items from inventory into nearby machines.

Utilities
3 months ago
0.15 - 2.1
527K

b I think there may be a problem with this mod. This is the error I encountered while running it.

3 days ago

I think there may be a problem with this mod. This is the error I encountered while running it.

3 days ago

Error while running event even-distribution::on_configuration_changed
LualtemPrototype doesn't contain key fuel_category.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function'index'
even-distribution_ /scripts/setup.lua:297: in function 'generateTrashltemList'
_even-distribution
/scripts/setup.lua:16: in function 'func'
_even-distribution__/framework.lua:49: in function 'handleEvent'
_even-distribution__/framework.lua:58: in function
<even-distribution/framework.lua:58>

3 days ago

I am getting that same error message. My current version of Factorio is v2.1.20. So it might be a problem with this version.

3 days ago
(updated 3 days ago)

This is because of a change in 2.1.20: "Replaced LuaItemPrototype::fuel_category read with fuel_categories read."
That change alone has broken a LOT of mods and forced them to be updated., let's hope Even Distribution gets updated soon.

2 days ago

Same here they need to add these new _Category
https://imgur.com/a/0q38RIR
Here is what it says

ya same here

2 days ago

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/even-distribution/discussion/6ab27ae200d3c4b80e5adeb8

(please try to not create more posts before reading recent posts as this dilutes the post pools, this post shows a solution for the time being)

New response