Even Distribution

Modifies CTRL + Click Drag to evenly distribute the items over multiple buildings. Also adds Inventory Cleanup hotkey (SHIFT+C) which evenly distributes unneeded items from inventory into nearby machines.

Utilities
2 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

i Setting for removing the logistics tab early game

2 years ago

I've recently started playing Space Exploration. I feel like the logistics slots take up a lot of screen space for something I frankly don't use. I just want the distribution aspect, not all the logistics stuff. Is there an option for removing this that I've missed (I've perused the forums a bit and found some tidbits about it, but nothing seems to work). If such an option doesn't exist, I'd suggest adding one to clean up the UI a little for people who don't use the function.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

You know what, I'm actually an idiot. I got it to work like a minute after posting.
The way to disable the UI function is a bit obscure and hard to figure out though. Maybe consider making it a seperate option to make it more clear that you're removing said UI element.

Another thing is, with the UI settings icon, disabling inventory cleanup doesn't remove the UI element, which was what I tried initially. Make of that what you will.

New response