Even Distribution

Modifies CTRL + Click Drag to evenly distribute the items over multiple buildings. Also adds Inventory Cleanup hotkey (SHIFT+C) which evenly distributes unneeded items from inventory into nearby machines.

Utilities
2 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

b Personal logistics on new game and weirdly configured.

3 years ago

I've tried mod by mod, and after conclusion, I disabled everything, deleted the file mod-settings.dat then enabled only even-distribution ( v1.0.3 ), and after starting a new game, this happens, see screenshot below:

imgur.com/a/YibbaOU

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

It's new in version 1.0.3, it adds the default configuration for Shift+C to your logistics slots at the start of the game, so change it however you want. The default just makes shift+c keep some stuff for handcrafting.

3 years ago

Ah right, but is there a way to disable it ? Since it reverts back sometimes ( after I clear the logistc request ).

3 years ago

Ah right, but is there a way to disable it ? Since it reverts back sometimes ( after I clear the logistc request ) and restart the game.

3 years ago

It's just when starting a new game, after that you can remove it.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Definitely not only when starting.
Every time I start a multiplayer server with my friend (continuing a previous save) I get these filters set up.

It's pretty annoying. =/

Does it stop if I disable inventory cleanup?

3 years ago

Yeah, I can confirm that happening too, also disabling inventory cleanup doesn't help.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hmm, that definitely shouldn't happen. Can you post your log files after it happened again? (C:\Users\<yourname>\AppData\Roaming\Factorio\factorio-current.log)

3 years ago

Same issue. When you have no logistic filters at all, it does this after some time, likely a periodic function or something.

3 years ago

I made a small change in version 1.0.4. Please tell me if it still happens

3 years ago

Hey there. So I use this mod since like 0.17 or so, its one of the bests. But now, as mentioned before, this wierd logistic thing happens all the time on loading game, starting new game..... So yeah, I have the 1.0.7 version downloaded right now, and still happens. Any solution to this? Thanks anyway.

3 years ago

Me and the guys doesn't like that every new game start your default items go to trash in logistics, maybe a way to disable it in the settings would be great.

3 years ago

Me and the guys doesn't like that every new game start your default items go to trash in logistics, maybe a way to disable it in the settings would be great.

Are you using mods that add early bots? Autotrash is disabled in a new game until bots are researched, so normally the items stay in your inventory at the start.

3 years ago

I'm using a simple one that add construction bots, but it's so simple that it wouldn't interfere, I just deepcopied the original one and changed some parameters, so it's not changing anything at all.

3 years ago

I'm getting this bug as well, I've cleared out these filters a dozen times now and they keep coming back. I've got logistics researched but no bots set up, so I keep ending up with a bazillion resources "disappearing" into the trash slots until I notice that they're filled up with stuff I'd picked up over time.

3 years ago

Yep, if the dev could please add a way for us to disable this?

3 years ago

It happens to me too. Current mitigation: Turning off Inventory Cleanup

3 years ago

Can you add in setings to disable this??

3 years ago

This feature is not wanted and causes issues as mentioned above.

3 years ago

I changed it in 1.0.8: Disabling Shift+C in map settings now hides logistic slots as well.

Also it only adds the default slots once at the beginning of the game.

3 years ago

Thank you very much.

New response