Even Distribution

Modifies CTRL + Click Drag to evenly distribute the items over multiple buildings. Also adds Inventory Cleanup hotkey (SHIFT+C) which evenly distributes unneeded items from inventory into nearby machines.

Utilities
2 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g It's stopped distributing Plates again :(

3 years ago

So this time I'm doing Angelbob's and Shift+C is not distributing Plates - Iron or Copper - to nearby assemblers or furnaces, unless I have them both set to autotrash. Is that intended? I mean, with something like coal, sure it should be autotrash because distributing it is literally all it's useful for.

But in the case of iron plates, I would like to be able to distribute it using Shift-C and have the stuff still stay in my inventory so that I can use it to handcraft. How do I do that? Is that still possible?

3 years ago

Iron plates should have been dstributed, but I think the limit was at least 800 plates, so that might be the issue.

Anyway next version this will be changed. All base limits will be set to 0 and useful stuff like iron and copper will automatically be added to autotrash with a sensible limit when starting a new game, so you actually know what the configured limit is.

3 years ago

Oh that's fantastic! Can't wait :D

New response