Even Distribution

Modifies CTRL + Click Drag to evenly distribute the items over multiple buildings. Also adds Inventory Cleanup hotkey (SHIFT+C) which evenly distributes unneeded items from inventory into nearby machines.

Utilities
2 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g ED of held item capped at 50% of max inventory of entity

3 years ago

I'm having a weird glitch with only half of the max count of an item is being distributed evenly among entities. e.g. When I CTRL+click drag over multiple stone furnaces with coal, each receive enough to cap at 25 which is half the max total (50) for the furnace. I can repeat with ore and wood, and ammo in turrets too. I have more than enough in my inventory to cover the max amounts of all entities I have dragged over. The floating numbers above each entity are correct and evenly divide my inventory for the held item.

I tried this with two different stack increasing mods with the same results. I customized my ore stacks to 100, but ED only inserts up to the half (50) into each entity. Again, the floating numbers above each entity are correct and evenly divide my inventory for the held item.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Ok. I found what's going on. I didn't see the default settings in the GUI were set to half. I increased the distribution to 100% and working like the previous versions.

Question though: How do we close the GUI window? The blue button is gone or behind the window, and the "X" in the upper-right of the window doesn't do it.

3 years ago

The latest version added a fuel limit for burners. Default is half a stack. You can configure it in the new settings window. (Click the blue button on the right side of your inventory screen)

3 years ago

Thanks. How do we close the GUI window? The blue button is gone or behind the window, and the "X" in the upper-right of the window doesn't do it.

3 years ago

Question though: How do we close the GUI window? The blue button is gone or behind the window, and the "X" in the upper-right of the window doesn't do it.

https://github.com/321freddy/even-distribution/issues/21
Does this happen to you?

I don't really know what causes it. Are you using other mods?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Yes. I have the same thing described by Synthlight on the Github post you referred me to. I removed the Enhanced Map Colors mod and I am now able to close the GUI window.

3 years ago

Version 1.0.1 now fixes the incompatibility with Enhanced Map Colors :)

New response