Even Distribution

Modifies CTRL + Click Drag to evenly distribute the items over multiple buildings. Also adds Inventory Cleanup hotkey (SHIFT+C) which evenly distributes unneeded items from inventory into nearby machines.

Utilities
2 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

b Cleaning up from inventory no longer works

3 years ago

Not sure what broke there but it no longer removes anything from my inventory to clean up. Hotkey still works for things in my trash slots though, so it is not that.

3 years ago

Can you elaborate? What are you trying to distribute, any mods?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I am trying to distribute Iron and Copper Ore to furnaces. That is where I noticed it the most.

As for mods its Space Exploration + a few QoL mods. I can provide a save if necessary.

3 years ago

A save file would be helpful

3 years ago

Same here! It seems that the default list is not working! I am playing with Space Exploration.

I was using this mod from 5 months and suddenly I was thinking that will be easier to have all items in trash and not adding limits on all the items, only on the those I need it in my inventory.

Second, it seems the logistics tab il cleared on any update. This is anowing too!

3 years ago

Can you add the possibility to change the "default list of trash items"? in this way we can switch fast for SE mod or K2 and maybe we can edit the list too for a custom config

3 years ago

I did a test with a vanilla version, it is not working - it seems that is not config for version 1.0 (only 0.15 - 0.18)

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Again, this is completely unrelated, please make a new thread and clarify what your issue is. I can't help you if you just say it's "Not working".

This thread has been locked.