Even Distribution

Modifies CTRL + Click Drag to evenly distribute the items over multiple buildings. Also adds Inventory Cleanup hotkey (SHIFT+C) which evenly distributes unneeded items from inventory into nearby machines.

Utilities
2 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

b Always show logistics tab setting breaks whenever anything updates

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Whenever any mod is enabled, disabled, or updated, or Factorio itself updates, the "always show logistics tab" setting stops doing its job. At that point to get the logistics tab back I need to disable and reenable the setting. That's not a big deal by itself, but all request/autotrash settings are deleted in the process and it can be a pain to set them up again.

4 years ago

Fixed in 0.3.17. Thanks for the report :)

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

In 0.3.17 the logistics tab stays around after mod changes or updates, but all the requests and autotrash settings are still deleted (at least if you don't have the research to get the tab normally. I'm not sure what happens if you do). I'm not sure if there's some way to preserve those, but it would be much appreciated if there is.

4 years ago

What mods are you using?

4 years ago

Sorry, I didn't even consider that it could be another mod. It turned out to be Bob's Metals, Chemicals, and Intermediates that was messing with this and a couple other mods with similar problems.

4 years ago

So basically the issue still boils down to any mod using force.reset_technology_effects() and that temporarily disabling the logistics tab and losing all the settings. If there's some way to make it persist through a reset like it used to, that would be great.

3 years ago

Yeah, quite annoying issue.

New response