Even Distribution

Modifies CTRL + Click Drag to evenly distribute the items over multiple buildings. Also adds Inventory Cleanup hotkey (SHIFT+C) which evenly distributes unneeded items from inventory into nearby machines.

Utilities
2 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

b Startup error with 0.18.13

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)
Error Util.cpp:83: Failed to load mod "even-distribution": __even-distribution__/data-final-fixes.lua:6: attempt to index local 'tech' (a nil value)

Should have to do with Wube unlocking autotrash slots from the start and removing the research for it.

4 years ago

+1

4 years ago

+2
(me and my friend)

4 years ago

+3)))

4 years ago

+1

4 years ago

+4

4 years ago

+5

4 years ago

I'll look into it... now please stop spamming

4 years ago

'fixed' by commenting content of data-final-fixes.lua :)

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

'fixed' by commenting content of data-final-fixes.lua :)

can u please give more details

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

+1 (See https://imgur.com/a/gQ3I94r for more details!)

EDIT: sorry for posting it too, I did not see your post; it's not meant to annoy you.. You might want to adjust the title to "[IN PROGRESS] Startup error with 0.18.13" or something

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

@CzBuCHi, if you know how to fix it, would you be so kind to create a pull request for your hotfix so @321freddy can create a quick fix for this issue?

The repository is available @ https://github.com/321freddy/even-distribution

4 years ago

@CzBuCHi, if you know how to fix it, would you be so kind to create a pull request for your hotfix so @321freddy can create a quick fix for this issue?

CzBuCHi already told you everything that's needed: just comment everything in data-final-fixes.lua. The file contains just definitions for 3 technologies ("character-logistic-trash-slots-1", "auto-character-logistic-trash-slots", "character-logistic-trash-slots-2"), and at least the first of these doesn't exist anymore. so removing the file (or commenting everything in it) will fix the issue.

4 years ago

Fixed in version 0.3.16 :)

New response