Electric Boiler

by Mobius1

Adds an Electric Boiler building, compatible with bob's mods. Blue glow based on ElAdamo's Gas Boiler.

Content
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1
Power

a About this tab

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Just wanted to drop by and explain how I'm managing this tab that makes it easier for me to do a version control:
Whenever you find some issue, you post it with the issue on the title like "Failed to load mods" or "Mod mismatch error" or something buggy. Its great you guys are already doing it nicely.
Then I get a notification of new error that needs to be fixed on my email, I come here and I do 2 things:
1 - I try to reproduce the error on the latest factorio version (that means "unstable branch" as factorio isn't released yet) if the error happens, I then assign a number to it like [#001], assign the next version of the mod that the issue will be addressed, like [0.18.5] and if the issue is being fixed, it gets a tag [assigned], when I finishing fixing, testing and submit to the portal, it gets the tag [fixed], if for some reason the error shown can't be replicated, which never happened yet, it then would not receive a number, nor an update version of the fix, instead it would receive a [unknown] tag, meaning I couldn't reproduce the error that you were experiencing.
2 - I start working on the issue that has the tag [assigned] :p
The tag order is [number][status][version]
After the post gets the tag [fixed] it'll stay that way for 4 days and if no one complains that the error persists I'll close it.
Fixed issues will be archived after their version becomes obsolete, only current game version issues will remain here, its nicer to keep things 'clean' :D

Thanks in advance for your feedback on helping me make this tiny mod enjoyable

New response