Electric Vehicles

by mknejp

Electric vehicles running on battery energy.

Content
7 years ago
Transportation

g Any chances for update to 0.15.x ... Please

6 years ago

I really like this mod, because it removes the wood/coal/+ burning and electric trains ... hey that's only naturual! And I'm also not a fan of transmission of electricity by air or something like that or local transformer stations I have to place everywhere. And this way trains work like tanks or the power armor only with some additional items for trains. I really miss experimenting with it, e.g. Good mixture of batteries vs. Solar Panels (I did try to avoid Fusion Generator for that).

Actually I would support making this mod into vanilla if there is ever a chance to it. I really miss it in my current 0.15.x ... do you see any chance for an update? It would be the last mod missing in my 8 primary mods I use.

6 years ago

There is a mod that gives all vehicles a grid. Check that one out.

6 years ago

I know, but this mod provides means of powering the train e.g. by solar modules, batterys, fusion generators and so on. Just having a grid is not enough.

6 years ago

I know, but this mod provides means of powering the train e.g. by solar modules, batterys, fusion generators and so on. Just having a grid is not enough.

Same here

New response