Eat fish


Consume fish directly from you inventory with custom keybind

Utilities
13 days ago
2.1
19
Combat

b [solved] not working for me

2 months ago
(updated 2 months ago)

It isn't working for me, please tell me if I'm doing something wrong. I put fish in the first slot of my quickbar. There are empty spaces both on my quickbar and in my inventory. I go to settings, controls, and under Quickbar I change Shortcut1 to caps lock. Save changes, back to game, press caps lock and fish is on my cursor, not eaten immediately. I still need to right click to eat.

2 months ago

The keybind is under Mods, it's called "Eat fish", the default keybind is N (because it was the only one not used by anything else). I probaby should add instructions.

Here is screenshot, see if that works.

https://imgur.com/a/OcRE937

2 months ago

That did it! It looks like the mod puts the fish on the cursor then eats one, but then the fish stay on the cursor. Would it be possible to make it so the fish leave the cursor after each activation?

2 months ago
(updated 2 months ago)

Strange, it should leave the cursor after activating. What version of the game do you have? And can you give a list of mods you are using?

2 months ago

Are you perhaps using same button as on quickbar where the fish is placed? Because in that case it would both eat it and select with cursor

2 months ago

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah my bad. I forgot to unassign it after playing around with it before. duh.

2 months ago

... do you still wanna list of my mods?

2 months ago
(updated 2 months ago)

Nah, if it's working, then there is no need. Enjoy your omega-3 fatty acids diet :)

New response