easy uranium

erleichtert den uranium prozess
1 year, 5 months ago
0.15 - 0.16
1227
Owner: unfunf22
Source: N/A
Homepage: N/A
License: MIT
Created: 1 year, 11 months ago
Latest Version: 0.0.4 (1 year, 5 months ago)
Factorio version: 0.15 - 0.16
Downloaded: 1227 times

English.
This mod changes only the recipe from uran processing. Instead of 0.3% it is now 10% and the other uran is now 90% instead of 99%. you doesnt need to restart the game.
This is my first mod, i am open for questions and improvements. If you do not want to play with the mod, this is not a problem just remove the mod from the mod folder and the old values ​​are back.

German/Deutsch.
Diese mod ändert nur das rezept von der uranverarbeitung. statt 0,3% ist es jetzt 10% und das andere uran ist jetzt 90% statt 99%.
ihr braucht kein neues spiel starten damit ihr das bekommt.
das ist meine erste mod, ich bin für fragen und verbesserungen offen. wenn ihr nicht mehr mit der mod spielen wollt, das ist kein problem einfach die mod aus dem mod ordner entfernen und die alten werte sind wieder da.

version 0.0.1
first release

version 0.0.2
increased time to create an Uran 235/238
from 10 now 1000.

version 0.0.3
now with mod settings For easy customization (thanks goes to steinio)

version 0.0.4
now compible with version 0.16