SLP - Dyson Sphere

by SLywnow

Generate 1TW (1000GW) of energy by creating a megastructure-the Dyson sphere. (Attention, creating a Dyson sphere leads to the disappearance of light in the entire star system!). This mod required for many of my mods (or you can try generate such energy by yourself, good luck)

Content
3 years ago
1.0 - 1.1
Power

i maybe future planning

3 years ago

from the comment made by Omnifarious: The Earth collects a total of 173 petawatts of solar energy. That's 173000 terawatts. The total energy emitted by the sun is over 384 yottawatts.

so what if you star off as a ring, that collects some GW, then make a tier up, to 99 rings,(maxing out to 99x base value) then Upgrade to complex ring, have a tier level for that, (lvl 99 ring x the level of that) obviously this is a long term investment of rocket launches. but you would also have to make a code and a special material like (Dyson ring part, using 1000 low density parts) then next tier is that part and something more, like solar panels)
The goal for this suggestion is to make its as close as possible to the power given to off the star.

3 years ago

I've been thinking about it, but right now I don't have time to develop a mod, so when I start working on mods, I'll think about that idea.

New response