SLP - Dyson Sphere

by SLywnow

Generate 1TW (1000GW) of energy by creating a megastructure-the Dyson sphere. (Attention, creating a Dyson sphere leads to the disappearance of light in the entire star system!). This mod required for many of my mods (or you can try generate such energy by yourself, good luck)

Content
3 years ago
1.0 - 1.1
Power

b how to disable chat messsage?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hi,

how can I disable or mute the chat message? I activated it initially, but now after building a Dyson Sphere factory (3 satelites per minute) the message is a bit annoying. I unchecked it in the mod settings, but the message still appears after every sent rocket (I already restarted the whole game)? Maybe there is console command?

Thanks in advance!

PS: Nice mod, I like it a lot! :)

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I found a nice solution for me. I changed the "updateEntitys.lua" line 13 to

if (math.fmod(global.dysonsphere,100) == 0) then

So now I get only a message every 100 launched Dyson Parts.

3 years ago

ups, this is bug, i fix it in next update, sorry

3 years ago

Thx for your reply. I like my solution very much, so no problem, no rush! :)

Maybe you can implement it as a per-player-option, to get notified every x launched rockets in addition to the three stages?

Thanks!

3 years ago

Thx for your reply. I like my solution very much, so no problem, no rush! :)

Maybe you can implement it as a per-player-option, to get notified every x launched rockets in addition to the three stages?

In theory, the code already spelled out checking the settings for each player, just because of some typo, the setting does not work properly.

3 years ago

Yes of course, but I mean an additional option to set an individual interval for the message about the launched rockets, like I did in a "hardcoded" way.

New response