Factorio Druglab

by Shenpen

Adds illicit drug manufacture: Bozuco and cocaine production on a grand scale is possible with the lastest Factorio DrugLab equipment. More information: http://www.resourceaddiction.com/factorio-druglab/

Overhaul
4 years ago
0.15 - 0.17

g really

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Given the present environment. Do we really need a game producing illicit drugs? I am no prude, but you know.

6 years ago

What present environment? And yes we do.

6 years ago

I agree with carpenterzxap, lame idea for a mod. From the mind of a child, supported by people with the mind of a child.

6 years ago

I agree with diongham. What present environment?

I'm just curious whether you can feed them to the biters.

6 years ago

"... feed them to the biters."
Not yet. Was planned (rather imagined), but so much to do before that.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

"Do we really need a game producing illicit drugs?"

I sense a bit of resentment here. I don't know what that is based on.

I will first suggest that you head over to either the Counter Strike- or the FarCry community and ask them if we really need more violence.

If that is not to your fancy, I will suggest that you have a bit of patience: I predict that you will find that this will makes glorious sense later, even if you have personal experience with drug abuse that is painful for you.

6 years ago

"From the mind of a child..."

Not a bad way to source your inspiration if you ask me...

6 years ago

Nice to see you here Dionham.
Please let me know if you have fun with this :)

6 years ago

hey hey hey!
its not like the Author is asking ya'll to install his mod to promote drugs etc. In Tropico 5 theres a drug-trade mod and U earn tons of more £££ of having that one installed. Be a free-spirited being and let this thing be if it really is too hardcore for you to distinguish from game and reality. Its a game!!!!

4 years ago

Yes, in the current environment (offense culture, unwarranted shaming, triggered thoughtpolicing, and rampant censorship) especially, we need more mods like this.

New response