Diesel Trains deprecated

Adds a locomotive for using light oil or heavy oil as fuel. Factorio 0.18 continuation of the old Diesel Locomotive mod. Compatible with both the original Diesel Locomotive mod as well as the 0.18 fix by archiehalliwell.

Content
3 years ago
0.18 - 1.1
Trains

g i cant refuel my train

3 years ago

my train wont refuel neither with diesel, pyanodon diesel, oil, hvy oil or light oil. what can i do?

3 years ago

Apparently a factorio update broke this mod (or rather the "fluidTrains" mod this mod uses.

See here for more information and updates about a fix: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/fluidTrains/discussion/5f1b0d374c827287dcd7c683

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

okay thank you. i really like this mod and actually i didnt wanted to switch from 0.16 to 0.18 cause of much mods

3 years ago

oh and when im here i would like to use petroleum and all nat gas variants, combustion mixture, syngas and refined syngas prom pyanodon mods. maybe you can add this ^^ (would be nice)

3 years ago

i just pushed an experimental fix to the fluidTrains mod (version 0.18.7). It will now again connect, but only if the pumps have fluid in them.

For the additional fluid variants, can you open a second request, so i can track it seperately? Shouldn't be too much of an issue, just a question of balance.

New response